Storm Sewer & Flood Modeling

Welcome to the Innovyze Stormwater, Sewer, and Flood modeling feedback page.

This forum is the place to hear your ideas, feature suggestions, and feedback about our Stormwater, Sewer and Flood Modeling offerings.  For more information about these offerings, please visit: http://go.innovyze.com/Storm-Sewer-Flood

Please note that your ideas and comments posted here are visible to all other users.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Import 12da Surface data into InfoWorks ICM TIN

Importing 12d data and geometry to create a surface – existing surface (from survey), superimpose proposed design surface, use of SuperTINs, etc

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

IN DEVELOPMENT  ·  0 comments  ·  Terrain  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. LandXML Surfaces

I want to use LandXML Surfaces in ICM.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  2 comments  ·  Terrain  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ground Surface Comparison with sceanarios

I am trying to calculate the excavation/fill volume by comparing my existing model with the proposed one. I know we can open simulation results with “As alternate results for comparison” which allows us to compare flooding depth from two different scenarios. I expect to have something like this for ground surface as well so that we can see the different ground elevation visually and/or numerically.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

MORE INFO NEEDED  ·  0 comments  ·  Terrain  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ground Models Management for combining

Provide a method to merge an existing ground model with a proposed condition model

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Terrain  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. AutoCAD Civil 3D TIN Surfaces

I would like to import Autodesk Civil 3D TIN surfaces (including point clouds) into ICM as elements

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Non integer ground model import

Ability to import non integer ground model files.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base