Storm Sewer & Flood Modeling

Welcome to the Innovyze Stormwater, Sewer, and Flood modeling feedback page.

This forum is the place to hear your ideas, feature suggestions, and feedback about our Stormwater, Sewer and Flood Modeling offerings.  For more information about these offerings, please visit: http://go.innovyze.com/Storm-Sewer-Flood

Please note that your ideas and comments posted here are visible to all other users.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. License management functions

As ICM is fundamentally a workgroup environment, so shared across multiple offices and multiple users, we need to be able to understand license usage of user interfaces and simulation engines. We need ICM to log usage so we can then develop tools to interpret that information or build this into ICM so we can see usage. We often have instances when users cannot get licenses but there is no way to log this so we can establish a business case for purchasing more licenses. Similar with simulation engines we need to be able to report usage to demonstrate the need…

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are currently developing an updated license system for all Innovyze products. This will include the ability to identify license usage information.

We are currently gathering additional requirements for these features. We are more than happy to discuss these requirements.

2. Variable 2D roughness at low depths

When applying direct rainfall onto 2D zones traditional roughness values do not typically apply, especially where the depths of water on the mesh element are very small. Often the workaround is to apply much higher roughness values in order to 'slow the flow'. It would be helpful to have a depth varying roughness that could be phased out as the water depth increases. This would put ICM in line with how TUFLOW and Flood Modeller Pro deal with the problem.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

IN DEVELOPMENT  ·  0 comments  ·  2D Flooding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Excel autosum and average in the Grid window

It would be useful to get an autosum of a selection in the grid window at the bottom of the screen in much the same way Excel does. I know this can be done using the Overview function. But would be quicker and easier if it appeared in the panel at the bottom. i.e. if I was to select the population of a few subcatchments I would quickly be able to see the population. Perhaps also, if I changed scenarios I might be able to view changes in population between growth scenarios. Not essential, but nice to have.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

IN DEVELOPMENT  ·  0 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. XPSWMM Multiple GPUs for XP2D Extreme

I would like to utilize multiple GPUs in XP2D Extreme engine!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

IN DEVELOPMENT  ·  0 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. LandXML Networks

Importing LandXML pipe networks into ICM or InfoSWMM

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

IN DEVELOPMENT  ·  0 comments  ·  Data Exchange  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Chicago Storm Generator

As a user, I want to generate a synthetic hyetorapg (Chicago Storm) rainfall based on IDF relationship so these storms can be used in ICM.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

IN DEVELOPMENT  ·  0 comments  ·  Hydrology  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base