Storm Sewer & Flood Modeling

Welcome to the Innovyze Stormwater, Sewer, and Flood modeling feedback page.

This forum is the place to hear your ideas, feature suggestions, and feedback about our Stormwater, Sewer and Flood Modeling offerings.  For more information about these offerings, please visit: http://go.innovyze.com/Storm-Sewer-Flood

Please note that your ideas and comments posted here are visible to all other users.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Individual vertex point visibility in GeoPlan

When an individual point is selected in river section data, this is not dynamically shown on the GeoPlan like a cross section might be. It would be good if vertex points were also visible.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  River Modeling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bulk river reach build process

If the river reach build all is reinstated, it would be great if it could be conducted on a selection of river reaches rather than on a case by case basis.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  River Modeling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Initialize reservoir levels from measured data in ICM / ICMLive

Currently I can force my live simulations to initialize with measured level using dummy outfalls and sluice gates that close after the simulation starts with RTC, but that's very cumbersome to maintain.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Hydraulics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. River Reach Build Process

Provide a way to accept the default "steps" and rebuild all reach information

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Hydraulics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow simple time delay between subcatchment and manhole

After pruning my network, I want ICM to apply a simple time delay to flow from distant subcatchments to represent the travel time through smaller pipes before reaching the main transmission system.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hydrology  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

With the introduction of InfoWorks ICM 10.5 there is now an “Output lag (minutes)” field which should allow for exactly this, a fixed time offset on the outputs from a subcatchment.

6. Automatic Left and Right Bank Selection

Allow the graphical pick of a bank (by location) in software determine if the bank is left or right rather than have the prompt

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Hydraulics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Provide EPASWMM5 Simulations in InfoWorks

Allow me the ability to run SWMM5 in InfoWorks ICM

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Hydraulics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Change the location where a queued up run is to be run

I've got a list of runs queued up on a my machine as our production servers were all spoken for. However they have now become free. Rather than cancelling the existing runs, it'd be easier for me to have a button where I can run immediately on machine 'x'. (I can run immediately but only on my machine).

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As commented earlier in an earlier response, it is possible to use the reschedule button for selected runs in the job control window in order to send them to a different machine within the workgroup. Please do let me know if this doesn’t fulfil the requirement in its entirety and we can investigate further.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base