Storm Sewer & Flood Modeling

Welcome to the Innovyze Stormwater, Sewer, and Flood modeling feedback page.

This forum is the place to hear your ideas, feature suggestions, and feedback about our Stormwater, Sewer and Flood Modeling offerings.  For more information about these offerings, please visit: http://go.innovyze.com/Storm-Sewer-Flood

Please note that your ideas and comments posted here are visible to all other users.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Rainfall  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow to import generic (geo)TIFF into Spatial TSDB

Currently the only GeoTIFF standard supported in ICM Spatial TSDB is the MeteoGroup standard. But some Authorities in Germany deliver rainfall data as generic TIFF.
    It would be nice to extend the import feature to a generic GeoTIFF format.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Rainfall  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support for Hong Kong Observatory Rainfall Data

The Hong Kong Observatory is the authority responsible for producing observed and forecast rainfall data for the territory. Their data is produced in a format not currently supported in ICMLive so we have to convert it into shape files to be used. Direct reading of this data would enable both more efficient data loading processes as well as reducing the potential for errors.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Merge radar and rain gauge data for accurate spatial rainfall assignment

I would like to use radar rainfall like NEXRAD and spatially correct it to my rain gauge network locally before applying the rainfall in my model.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Inverse Distance Weightage in ICM

We have Thiessen in ICM. It will be great if we have IDW like what we have in RS.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  1 comment  ·  Rainfall  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. NOAA Rainfall in ICM

Where are the Huff or NOAA Ensembles in ICM

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. NOAA Atlas 14 Rainfall Designer

With NOAA Atlas 14 available in Texas and most of the United States - I would like to get a NOAA Atlas 14 rainfall designer in InfoWorks ICM. [The SCS Design rainfall is no longer applicable]

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base