Asset Management

Welcome to the Innovyze Asset Management feedback page.
This forum is the place to hear your ideas, feature suggestions, and feedback about our Asset Management Products and Solutions.  For more information about these offerings, please visit: https://www.innovyze.com/en-us/products/infoasset-overview

Please note that your ideas and comments posted here are visible to all other users.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. InfoAsset Planner - Validate Existence of CCTV Video Files

I would like to be able to validate the existence of CCTV survey videos linked to CCTV Surveys.

I have found a CCTV survey that has an invalid "Media_Label". In this case I believe the .mpg file was renamed after the survey was submitted since the video name in the .xml file does not match the saved video. A way to select CCTV surveys referencing invalid CCTV video files would be very helpful.

This might be something that needs to be pre-processed on the InfoAsset Manager side of things but would be nice if InfoAsset Planner users could run the…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Video Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Videos in the Cloud

As a user I would like to be able to upload and store videos in the Cloud and view them in InfoAsset Manager and Online

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

IN DISCUSSION  ·  0 comments  ·  Video Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base