Asset Management

Welcome to the Innovyze Asset Management feedback page.
This forum is the place to hear your ideas, feature suggestions, and feedback about our Asset Management Products and Solutions.  For more information about these offerings, please visit: https://www.innovyze.com/en-us/products/infoasset-overview

Please note that your ideas and comments posted here are visible to all other users.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. As a user, I would like the CCTV survey import tool to identify when the Pipe Segment Reference/Pipe ID is inaccurate.

Currently, when importing CCTV inspection data, InfoAsset Planner looks for the inspection based upon Upstream and Downstream assets. If it finds a match, it does not check if the pipe segment reference/facility ID match as well. It only checks the pipe segment reference if a match is not found via US/DS IDs.

Ideally, I would like the import tool to identify any case when the pipe segment reference does not match the GIS (in addition to identifying if the US/DS do not match). This would be beneficial because it helps ensure the quality of CCTV and GIS data. Survey and…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

IN DISCUSSION  ·  0 comments  ·  Inspections  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base