Asset Management

Welcome to the Innovyze Asset Management feedback page.
This forum is the place to hear your ideas, feature suggestions, and feedback about our Asset Management Products and Solutions.  For more information about these offerings, please visit: https://www.innovyze.com/en-us/products/infoasset-overview

Please note that your ideas and comments posted here are visible to all other users.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. InfoAsset Planner - Allow Renaming of Data Miners

Allow Data Miners to be renamed in Data Miner.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. InfoAsset Planner - Data Miner Automation

Data Miner Automation.

As a user, I'd like to be able to call on and run other tools from the Data Miner. (i.e run pre-set analysis from the Analysis Tab - LoF, CoF, Risk, Rehab Plan, etc)

This will allow me to create more complex analysis workflow. This way, I can be sure that prior analysis that I use as input later down the workflow are refreshed. This will also let me do everything from one spot without toggling between the tools and running them one by one to get to the result.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. View model results in InfoAsset Manager

As a user I would like to be able to see hydraulic model results in InfoAsset Manager

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

MORE INFO NEEDED  ·  2 comments  ·  Hydraulic Model  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. CCTV Wizard output

The CCTV wizard Geocode Pipe Survey Data function is great. As a user, I want the output pipe length of connection layer to be 10 feet or less instead of 15 feet, because we have mainlines are close and parallel to each other, currently the connection lines crossed two different mainlines and very confusing.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. InfoAsset Planner - Create Sub Groups in Operation Center

Allow Analyses, Toolbox Reports and Data Miners to be sub-grouped in Operation Center Tabs. This would help with keeping track of what goes where and simplify workflow when working on multiple, independent evaluations or evaluations with multiple, distinct steps.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. CoF and LoF Score Bubble Scale

Our maximum score for both CoF and LoF is only a 5, but the CoF and LoF bubbles in the Facility Explorer appear to be default set at 10. At a glance, it is very confusing to most people who aren't engrossed in the model. We would like the ability to set the max score for these bubbles to be a 5 so that they are graphically shown properly.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Capability to View Manhole Panoramic Scans

Many of our client's manholes were surveyed with panoramic scans, so there are no still images that we can link to within InfoAsset Planner to view the inspection. We would like to ability to view manhole panoramic scans. The file format of these scans consist of "Storm and Sanitary Analysis Data Files," an IPF file, an IPS file, and subfolders of many still images from the pano scan.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Asset Condition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. direct import of MicroDrainage mdx files into InfoAsset Manager

would like the ability to import MicroDrainage (MDX) files in to InfoAsset Manager, as per ICM, so asbuit developer proposals may be incorporated into collection networks to enable scheduling for survey/checks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Software Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. InfoAsset Planner - COF/LOF Wizard Pipe Inventory Table Join on Column other than FacilityID

During "Step 3 - Set Parameter (Pipe Inventory)" I would like to be able to join the Internal/External table using an InfoAsset Planner column other than the "FacilityID". For example it would be great to also have the option of using the "LegacyID" to join the data however the COF/LOF is hard-coded to only accept the "FacilityID".

It would be even better if any column could be used but that's probably not practicable given processing overhead and possible lack of data structure rules causing join errors. A handful of User Defined, ID columns would be great. These columns could then…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Autofill missing GIS assets based on PACP/MACP data

When importing sewer inspection data, if an asset (manhole / pipe) is not found, then a "dummy" asset is inserted automatically by InfoAsset Planner as a placeholder to be able to continue working without having to edit the GIS. PACP/MACP data as it has all of the necessary data to place these temporary assets. Having to get GIS just right (missing features, up/downstream manholes, etc.) to be able to import the inspection data can slow and if it fills in "dummy" assets based on the PACP/MACP data, you can quickly see where things are off between inspection data and GIS…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Data Exchange  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Update fields by SQL that reference files other than loaded GIS tables ie CSV

Be able to update fields with data from external tables that don't reference primary InfoAsset fields ie Asset_ID, ID. Current SQL updates relly on input data being geocoded and user applying a spatial proximity.

eg updating usertext1 with vaule from csv file where match is to a value in another user text field.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  SQL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. As a company we wish to trace live / assets. our Networks include abandoned assets resulting in incorrect traces urrent traces h

option switch to exclude closed / abandoned assets from searches. searches being undertaken in InfoAssetOnline currently identifing incorrect list of u/s or d/s assets viewed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Network Tracing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Export to extended TAB format

Can extended Tab format be added so software compatible with x64 MapInfo and allowing export of Tab files greater than 2Gb

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Software Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Rehabilitation Plan Analysis Result Parameter

To better manage our assets from structural and maintenance perspective, our organization created two decision trees and set up two different rehab plans. As a user, I want to add the draft rehab plan layer as part of the Analysis Result parameter and user can select different draft rehab plan layer instead of the default output layer only.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. CCTV Wizard warning default value

The CCTV wizard is one of my favorite tools in InfoAsset Planner, but it's very time consuming to run it manually. As a user, I would like to set the Give a warning when defect distance exceeds total length 1 feet as default value instead of 5 feet, so I can have it rerun silently.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Detailed Risk Report

We would like the ability to export a PDF report for a selection of pipe segments to include a map of each segment and all of the CoF and LoF detailed scores and values (i.e. the distance from water bodies and its CoF score).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Set Up and Run a Multi-Parameter on Top of a Multi-Parameter

We would like the ability to set up and run a multi-parameter on top of another multi-parameter. This will eliminate a LOT of outside Excel and GIS work and allow us to calculate these particular CoFs and LoFs all within InfoAsset Planner.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Videos in the Cloud

As a user I would like to be able to upload and store videos in the Cloud and view them in InfoAsset Manager and Online

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

IN DISCUSSION  ·  0 comments  ·  Video Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add Additional Review Fields to Project Prioritization

Project Prioritization is great step forward! However in future releases it'd be great to incorporate it further into an organization's CIP workflow. Specifically additional fields to specify whether a project has been reviewed, completed, in progress, etc.

It'd also be useful to be able to be able to configure the naming of projects in IAP. Something different than just 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.

Suggested by CDM Smith

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Financial Planning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. InfoAsset Planner - User Defined Scoring Range "Breaker" values in COF/LOF

When selecting unique values in "Step 5 - Set Score Range" from within the COF/LOF wizard, it is not possible to add additional, user defined rows.

I have a COF that scores a value from a table listing a severity as "Very Low", "Low", "Medium", "High" and "Very High" (scores = 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5), however, the data table does not have a row with "Low" as a rating. When the table is updated to include a row with a severity rating of "Low" the COF will not produce an accurate output since the value did not exist…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base