• My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Water Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want to be able to put be able to customize what shows up in "pipes to flush" box

Would like to be able to use any attribute within feature class in "pipes to flush" box so that can be easier to customize and communicate with field team

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Water Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Time varying initial water age profile

As a user it would be great to be able to add a time varying initial water age profile for transfer nodes. This would allow us to assess water age within the distribution network without having to combine models.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  1 comment  ·  Water Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. water age - representing re-chlorination station by resetting age to 0 hrs

Depending on the size of the distribution/reticulation system water is often chlorination at the WTP and re-chlorinated at various locations within the network.

There is no way to reset the water age value at a reservoir or node etc. to represent a re-chlorination station. This makes it difficult to get an idea of the age of water in the reticulation since passing the last re-chlorination station.

Can this feature be added to the model?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Water Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I would like to add multiple rows simultaneously to the Multi-Species Node Initial Quality window.

Currently, the Multi-Species Node Initial Quality window only allows inserting or appending a single row at a time. I would like to add thousands of rows at once. The MSX tables could either be added to the DB Editor, or at least add a "Add Multiple Rows" option to the Multi-Species Node Initial Quality window, allowing the user to specify the number of rows to be added (such as 10,000 rows).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Water Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Multi-species water quality

As a user I want to be able to handle multi-solute water quality defining my own set of equations (same as EPANET MSX)

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

ON ROADMAP  ·  2 comments  ·  Water Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base