Water Distribution

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option to display in the same time assignments of properties to nodes and to pipes

Add an option to map to display in the same time assignments of properties to nodes and to pipes. At the moment it is not possible as the 'Customer Point Demand Assignment' option is a radio button.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Engine  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Set Area Codes- InfoWorks WS Pro

Add an "Exclude Selection List" option to the "set Area Codes" tool in IW WS Pro so that you can exclude selected links from the area code trace.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  1 comment  ·  Engine  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have an indicator of the date/time of last successful model run

Add a date/time stamp for the last successful model run somewhere in the run manager window would be helpful. Once a run has been completed, it is possible for a user to make changes to the model which would affect the hydraulics, yet the stoplight still shows green/yellow. It's possible for a user to THINK they have completed a run with the latest changes despite their not being incorporated.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  1 comment  ·  Engine  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. GMR to report on Live Data comparison

As a user I want to be able to use the GMR to calibrate my model. As such GMR needs to be improved to consider variation between model and telemetry

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Engine  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base