Water Distribution

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Split pipes using the InfoWater "Digitize Network" tool

The "Digitize Network" tool can be used to draw new pipes and junctions, but does not split existing pipes, even though you can snap to existing pipes and add a junction. This can cause confusion because it appears that the pipe has been split when it actually has not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Productivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. For fire flow simulations, I would like to have range reports for pipes, valves, pumps, reservoirs, and tanks.

For example, I would like to know the maximum, minimum, and average velocity through each PRV across all fire flow runs in a simulation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Report on model calibration

As a user I want to be able to easily assess model calibration based on comparison with telemetry

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Telemetry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. InfoAsset integration

As a user I want to be able to generate workorder based on my UDF flushing sequence/generate UDF flushing sequence out of work orders

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Data Exchange  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Simple dashboard for control room

As a user I want to be able to model reservoir drain down and loss of supply sites during an incident showing results in the control room (mostly be used by people with no hydraulic modelling experience)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Operational Modeling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. GMR to report on Live Data comparison

As a user I want to be able to use the GMR to calibrate my model. As such GMR needs to be improved to consider variation between model and telemetry

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RECEIVED  ·  0 comments  ·  Engine  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base